Our Client Gram Car Carriers ASA is looking for Financial Analyst/Researcher
To support the continued growth of their company, they are looking for a talented and motivated individual with 2-4 years’ relevant experience for their Oslo office. As part of GCC, you will work in a small and dynamic team, primarily focused on assisting and working closely with the Head of Projects, CFO and CEO.The work scope will include preparation of financial market research, models & analysis, company analysis, marketing materials, Investor Relations (IR), equity analyst communication and documentation. The position will at times require traveling and odd working hours as their clients are based worldwide.
- Ambitious, independent, structured and hard working
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, shipping, industrial economics or equivalent, with strong academic results
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Distinct knowledge of MS Office products (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Previous relevant experience 2-4 years with (investment) banks or within shipping is preferred although not required
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Language skills in (for example) Chinese, Japanese or Korean is valued
What GCC offer
- An exiting job in a deal-driven organization where personal initiative and professionalism will be rewarded
- A working environment with exciting opportunities and exposure to a wide range of tasks, segments and transactions
- International experience through travel and opportunities at our Singapore office
- Competitive terms with opportunities for variable compensation
Please provide your application letter, CV, relevant recommendations, and grade transcripts from higher Education.
Please contact Simen Dahl for further details / email@example.com / +47 91377787